Thursday, June 14, 2012

#1 George Washington (1789-1797)

For the last week or so I've been doing quick doodles of the United States presidents just to relax a bit.  Yesterday I was looking at the calender and realized it's only 22 weeks until the election, and there have been 44 presidents.  I'm going to try to draw two presidents ever week, so hopefully I'll have drawn them all by November 6th.  (And hopefully that's all I'll have to draw for another four years).  I am going to post them chronologically in order of presidency.

This is going to be a bit of a learning experience for me as well.  I'm sadly rusty when it comes to presidential history.  I know 1-7, 16, and 37-44, but everything in between is very fuzzy.

Lets get this thing started! - #1 - President George Washington.



No comments:

Post a Comment