Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Senator Ted Cruz

Considering the ocean of shit on capital hill nowadays, and Senator Ted Cruz's very large role in it, I couldn't help but draw this quick caricature last night.

To say I am angry at Cruz is a bit of an understatement. I was so pissed last night, this was the most eloquent caricature that I could think of. All of the brinksmanship with the US budget is borderline blackmail and bullying. This treat of a government shut-down will accomplish nothing except harm the US economy and impact a lot of hard working federal employees. For anyone who thinks that federal employees are lazy, I invite you to talk to one of the people who actually work on the ground. Most of them work their asses off. And they are the exact people who would be impacted by the partial shut-down. Not the politicians who waste millions of dollars a year posturing and grandstanding.

Fuck you Ted Cruz! (That has a nice chanty ring to it. haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment