Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Vault: The Office Caricatures

I’m still going through and uploading some of my favorite images to my blog. 
About three years ago I took it upon myself to do caricatures of all of the main players of the American version of The Office.  It was a very boring winter.
M Scott Halpert Dwigt
Michael (Steve Carell)                        Jim (John Krasinski)                       Dwight (Rainn Wilson)
Pam Ryan Andy
Pam (Jenna Fisher)                            Ryan (B.J. Novak)                         Andy (Ed Helms)
Angela Oscar Kevin
Angela (Angela Kinsey)                           Oscar (Oscar Nuñez)                      Kevin (Brian Baumgartner)
Creed Phyllis Stanley
        Creed (Creed Bratton)                         Phyllis (Phyllis Vance)                      Stanley (Leslie David Baker)
Toby Kelly Meredith
Toby (Paul Lieberstein)                          Kelly (Mandy Kaling)                     Meredith (Kate Flannery)
(Click on any images for a larger version)
A friend of mine printed out all of these caricatures for me, and for a while I had them all displayed in my home on cork boards.  I also wrote out some of my favorite quotes from the show on multi-colored sticky notes, but unfortunately I don’t have any pictures of the complete set-up.

Cork Boards

Hopefully this massive, image heavy post hasn’t destroyed everyone’s internet browsers…

No comments:

Post a Comment